LUMINE CAFÉ - PLAZA INDONESIA

I recently went to Plaza Indonesia to attend a scheduled event. Since I arrived pretty much early, I got some time to explore the mall and look for a place to have a quick meal before the event starts. I have been looking at the pictures and news that have been emerging on Instagram that Lumine, a brand from Tokyo has expanded their venture to Indonesia and has opened their flagship store in Plaza Indonesia Level 5! Posters on the newly-opened store were also visible everywhere inside the mall.


What really made me interested is that inside the store, they also open a café inside which is called after their own brand: Lumine Café. The concept of the naming and the café pretty much reminds me of how Maison Kitsuné established Café Kitsuné. The café is located at the far end of the store.


I really like the cozy vibe of the café with simple yet decent elements on their interior. Using wood as their main element, combined with earthy elements and having brown and white as their tone; also having some greens by the open window overlooking the side of the building and the prestigious area of Bundaran H.I and Thamrin. Lumine Café is the perfect place to really relax and lounge while enjoying a meal with a cup of coffee and definitely suitable to sit down and work on some stuffs and projects. I would definitely go here to sit down while working on my blog posts and contents. The open space is just simply wonderful and really comfortable with their high ceiling and simple setting.





I went straight to the cashier to place my order. Do not expect pages of menu with a decent number of dishes since they really keep their selections simple as how a café should be. I went with their signature Dessert Coppé and opted for the Tiramisu flavor. Well, I know that I should have paired it with a cup of latté but you guys know that I do not really drink coffeé. They also have the savory version of their coppés and even some healthy bowls if you want to eat something more fulfilling. Also, they do display the sample of their coppés so you can easily pick which one to go with.


The cashier gave me colorful bird figure which turned
out to be the mark for the table and order placement. Also, the staffs
speak a little bit of Japanese as the tradition of welcoming the guests
and serving the dishes to the tables!

Tiramisu Dessert Coppé (50k)
I personally am not really someone who really digs for desserts since I am not really a sweet tooth yet I was pretty convinced to grab their signature dessert coppé instead of the savory selections. Not only that the Tiramisu especially looks better in terms of presentation compared to the others, it tasted great as well! I really like how it was not really that overly done or sweet, just simple and fine. Also I like the firmness of the bread and the dessert temperature was really just nice!


After enjoying my quick dessert break at Lumine Café, I browsed the flagship store and they sell curated essential clothing pieces and some nice accessories that all are well-tailored with nice quality! Also the atmosphere was fresh and lively. There are even some spots that are instagrammable, so you might want to snap a pose inside their newly-opened store!


Not only having Lumine Café inside their store, they also have Chavaty (a brand that is famous from Omotesando; brewing their signature tea latte) right at the entrance of Lumine Jakarta. I am going to do a separate blog post for Chavaty shortly, so stay tuned! 

Wishing all the very best for Lumine Café and Lumine Jakarta!


Lumine Café
Plaza Indonesia, Lantai 5, 
Jl. MH Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
Opening Hours: 10 AM - 10 PM
Instagram: @lumine.jakarta


I N S T A G R A M
@aestho.logie

Z O M A T O
@richienakata
Lumine Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts